STARTERS – For the Indian Palette
- Chicken Kebab (A deep fried chicken with a dash of green chilly marinated overnight to bring out each flavour distinctively).
- Tandoori Murgh (Chicken marinated in yoghurt & Indian spices, a delicacy of North Indian, grilled to perfection in a kiln oven).
- Reshmi Kebab (A medium spicy chicken marinated with hints of cumin & coriander).
- Afghani Kebab (Grilled Chicken lightly spiced with yoghurt & pepper).
- Hariyali Kebab (Bold Indian flavours of mint & coriander combine to make this chicken melt in your mouth).
- Tangdi Kebab (Succulent pieces of chicken leg marinated in our secret combination of spices, and grilled).
- Sirkae Ka Gosht (Marinated overnight in vinegar in freshly ground pepper pan fried to suit your palate).
- Barbeque Chicken/ Chicken Wings (A combination of selected Chinese sauces cooked with a sprinkling of spring onion).
- Shami Kebab (Finely minced lamb mixed with ground spices, fried to a crisp on the outside and buttery soft on the inside).
- Pepper Mutton (Succulent chunks of lamb marinated and cooked with fresh pepper that leaves your tongue tingling for more).
- Pepper Brain Fry
- Brain Pakodas (Lightly spiced with a crispy outer layer)
- Mutton Cutlets (Minced lamb sautéed with Indian herbs, encased in mashed potatoes and fried).
- Chicken Cutlets (Shredded chicken combine with cream & bread to give its distinct flavours).
- Vegetable Cutlets
- Chicken/Paneer/Beef Shashlik (Succulent pieces of boneless meat or paneer, alternated with capsicum & onion, skewered and pan fried with a dash of herbed tomato sauce).
- Madina Roti (A puff pastry with a centre of minced lamb, topped with boiled egg deep fried to a crisp).
- Kheema Nan (sautéed minced lamb folded into an Indian bread and pan fried)
- Shikampur (Mutton Crumb chops).
- Mutton Barrah Kebab
- Hara Barrah Kebab (Vegetarian)
FROM THE COCKTAIL BAR
- Warki Samosas (A unique preparation from the north western province of minced lamb/ vegetables in a puff pastry).
- Cocktail Samosas (Minced lamb/chicken/paneer/potato sautéed in fine herbs, enclosed in a triangular pastry, and deep fried).
- Kilonji Samosas (Boiled spiced potato, wrapped in a dough flavoured with Indian herbs & kilonji seeds).
- Fish Fingers
- Chicken & Mayo Sandwiches
- Coriander Chutney Sandwiches
- Chicken Tarts (Bite sized tartlets filled with delicious mayonnaise and chicken).
- Corn and Spinach Tarts (Bite sized tartlets filled with corn and spinach).
- Mushroom Tarts (Bite sized tartlets filled with seasoned mushrooms)
- Chilli Paneer
- Paneer Tikka
- Spring Rolls (The all- time favourite Indian Chinese starter. Choose between veg and non-veg options).
- Crispy fried babycorn (Batter fried strips of baby corn. A perfect add on to a cocktail evening).
- Chicken Korma (A delicacy of the Muslim world. Try it to savour the flavour of our speciality cooks).
- Pepper Chicken Masala (Golden brown onions and pepper combine to give this dish its unique flavour, seasoned with curry leaves and whole red chilli).
- Malai Chicken (Our top- secret recipe. Try it and fall in love with this rich Mughlai dish).
- Butter Chicken (A North Indian speciality with dollops of cream will leave you asking for more).
- Chicken Chops (A yogurt based tandoori masala, spicy and mouth watering all at the same time).
- Mughlai Chicken Curry (This all time delicacy needs no explanation).
- Lamb Trotters/ Paya Soup
- Mutton Korma (A delicacy of the Muslim world. Try it to savour the flavour of our speciality cooks).
- Pepper Mutton Masala (Golden brown onions and pepper combine to give this dish its unique flavour, seasoned with curry leaves and whole red chilli).
- Brain Masala
- Green Masala Lamb Chops (flavours of mint and coriander sautéed over a low flame to make the lamb chops melt in your mouth).
- Red Masala Lamb Chops (Lamb Chops cooked, tomato based gravy spiced with Indian herbs).
- Rogan Gosht (Fried onions & tomato cooked over a low flame to bring out the real juices of your lamb curry, garnished with coriander).
- Chattani Gosht (Tangy flavoured mutton cooked with the finest of Indian herbs. The bay leaf in all it’s glory adds to the unique taste of this dish).
- Pandu Gosht (Red gravy flavoured with pureed tomato).
- Karachi Chops (A tangy onion and tomato based gravy spiced with whole black pepper).
- Paneer Butter Masala (A North Indian speciality with dollops of cream will leave you asking for more).
- Mixed Vegetable Korma (Fresh seasonal vegetables in a tomato based gravy, Kutchi style)
- Brinjal Gravy
- Tomato and Capsicum Gravy
- Aloo Matar
- Pumpkin Curry
- Kut (Horse gram cooked over a traditional woodfire for over 48 hours)
- Chicken Moily (Lightly spiced chicken cooked in a coconut gravy).
- Bhindi Gosht (Ladyfinger & lamb cooked in a typical Indian gravy).
- Khatti Bhajji Gosht and Aloo (A unique Indian curry with a green leafy vegetable base).
- Kadhu Ghosh (Lamb cooked with bitter gourd in a rich Indian gravy).
- Baked Lamb & Potato
- Princess Chicken (Juicy tomato and chicken topped with spaghetti & white sauce, sprinkled with cheese, and baked).
- Chicken Lasagne
- Corn & Spinach Bake
- Mac and cheese (The all time favourite American meal with minced lamb or chicken and macaroni).
- Seasonal Vegetables in White Sauce Bake
- Dal Fry
- Dal Tadka
- Khatti Dal
- Moong Dal
- Green Dal
- Mitthi Dal
FROM THE RICE BOWL – Basmati and Zeerak Samba
- Steamed Rice
- Ghee Rice
- Peas Pulao
- Jeera Rice
BIRYANI – A true speciality inspired by the Kutch region. A handpicked combination of delicate Indian spices & fragrant rice combined with the choicest pieces of meat, cooked over the traditional charcoal fire, seasoned with the best saffron. Nothing can beat this all- time favourite dish that has carved a niche for itself across the globe.
- Mutton Dum Biryani
- Chicken Dum Biryani
- Fish Biryani
- Vegetable Biryani
Traditional Indian – Hot Indian desserts that are a superb combination with a dollop of vanilla ice- cream
- Muttanjan/ Rice kheer
- Gulab Jamun
- Carrot Halwa
- Pumpkin Halwa
- Ghaas ka Halwa
- Dal ka Mittha
- Shahi Tukda
- Matka Firni
- Kaju Barfi
- Coconut Barfi
- Gondh Paak
- Kheer Puri
- Roat (A traditional Kutchi tea cake, topped with toasted almonds and pistachios)
- Sheer Khurma/ Vermicelli Pudding (A traditional Muslim festive dessert, flavoured with cardomom, saffron, rosewater and dry fruits)
- The Mithai Cake (Rich Vanilla Cake soaked in three types of home-made flavoured milk)
- Kulfi (Plain, dry fruit and seasonal flavours).
From the Western Frontier
- Apricot Delight
- Trifle Pudding
- Bread Pudding
- Caramel Custard
- Fruit trifle
- Nutella Mousse
- Mousse cakes (chocolate, strawberry)
- Vanilla Panna Cotta (topped with raspberry or strawberry glaze)
- Brownies (Chocolate & Walnut/ Coffee, Chocolate & Cashewnut)
- Blondies (The non- chocolatey version of brownies, with or without chocolate chips)
- Melting Moments (Melt-in-the-mouth biscuits filled with homemade strawberry/raspberry jam and custard cream)
- Cheesecake (Blueberry, Strawberry, Mango).
- Pineapple & Cherry Squares
- Soufflés (Chocolate, Strawberry, Mango).
- Mousse (Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry).
- Tarts (Chocolate, Lemon, Jam).